How to use sBookBuilder 10
sBookBuilder 10 by JanSoft will create an eBook out of your HTML files.
First, download sBookBuilder from JanSoft and unpack the files with your favorite zip utility.
Next, locate the file called SbookBuilder10.exe and double-click it.
You should now see the sBookBuilder User Interface.
- Click the first button and "browse" to the location of your HTML files.
- Click the second button and select the home page (start page) for the eBook. This is usually index.html or index.htm
- Click the third button and enter the title for the eBook.
- Select password (optional)
- Select Icon (optional) If you do not select an icon from your icon collection, sBookBuilder will use the default icon.
- Check or uncheck the allow printing checkbox.
- Check or uncheck the show toolbar checkbox.
- Click the create eBook button. A window will open. Browse to the directory where you want the eBook to be saved. Enter a file name and click the save button.
This is an excellent free html compiler but it is a "bare bones" compiler. It will not read certain HTML commands like: fieldset, legend and form.